The Password Reset Tool allows you to change your password quickly and easily. Note: The Password Reset Tool will launch in a pop-up window. If you have a pop-up blocker turned on, you may need to adjust your browser settings to allow pop-ups.
1. Visit the Password Reset Tool for assistance.
2. If you know your password, select I know my e-mail password and I want to change it. You will be directed to the Account Management page, where you will be able to change your password.
If you do not know your password, select I don’t know my e-mail password. You will be prompted to enter your e-mail address.
3. Enter your e-mail address in the E-mail Address field and click the Submit button.
4. If you have not been to the site before, you will be prompted for your Cable Modem ID. For instructions on how to locate your Cable Modem ID, visit How can I obtain my Modem ID.
5. If you have used the Password Reset Tool before and set a security question, see the Repeat Visitor section.
6. Enter your Cable Modem ID in the Modem ID field. Click Submit.
7. You will be asked to select a Security Verification Question and provide an answer to your selected Security Question. This answer will be used to verify your identity in the future for password retrieval.
8. Once you have entered your Security Question and Answer, click the Reset Password button. Your password will be reset and display as a random 8-digit number.