Help for RR mail (Roadrunner Email)
Roadrunner emailing service is provided by the Time Warner cable company in combination with Yahoo. Time Warner deals in providing cable, broadband, television and telephone services. A Time Warner user has RR mail or you can also say roadrunner email. This emailing service has all the general features like easy sending and receiving of emails, huge storage and automatic spelling check during mail composing spam handling. Along with this, a roadrunner user can use the Yahoo features like Yahoo groups and Yahoo messenger with his RR email id. The user can also import contacts and emails from Yahoo to RR mail. Now with the growing technology, RR mail can also be easily configured with android and ios based devices.
Roadrunner email user also faces technical difficulties while using RR mail. Here few common issues with their possible solution are discussed in brief.
1. Account Recovery
Roadrunner email account is accessible through login id and password. If the user has forgotten his password then it can be reset again to access the account. A user can follow below steps.
• On the roadrunner login page, click on “forget password? “
• The page will be redirected to the password recovery tool.
• Select the reason, “I don’t know my password.” and click “next “.
• Answer the verification security question. The answer is case sensitive so the user should be careful.
• If the security answer is correct, then click on “Reset Password “.
• The user will be provided with 8 digits random password.
• The user can now log in with this new password and then change it according to his choice.
2. Emailing Issues after Configuring RR mail With Email Client
RR mail can be configured with any email client application. The user has to provide the correct login details and the server settings. If there is a problem in sending or receiving emails then the user should check for the server connection settings.
• For incoming mail, the server settings will be pop.mail.twc.com or imap.mail .twc.com. The port number for the incoming server is 110 for POP and 143 for IMAP. The user should enter the correct and complete email id and password.
• For outgoing emails, the server settings will be smtp.mail.twc.com. The port number is 587.
• Also the user should know that RR mail can be sent through the registered network of the user. In any other network, user will not be able to send emails.
Roadrunner email user may face other issues like in importing contacts and email addresses from Yahoo, server down problems etc. For all the issues, the user can contact with the best technical executives at RR mail customer service. The RR mail customer service is 24/7 available and provides email support, chat support and phone support. The user can go for any of the ways to find solutions. The RR mail customer service or Roadrunner Technical support is very authentic so the user can trust on it completely. The executives are completely dedicated to providing 100 % customer satisfaction.
This is how you can block an email address on Roadrunner (RR mail)
Do you want to block specific email addresses on Roadrunner mail? Then there is no need to go here and there, and you must contact the RR mail customer service to learn about the process. Here are the steps for doing that
- Go to the Roadrunner homepage and login to your account.
- Go to the Mail option located on the toolbar menu. Give an email address and password into in the given fields. Choose user’s preferred language.
- Go to the Settings option, and then click on the Customize Mailbox option. Once done, click on Allow and Block the Messages option.
- Select the Advanced Block Senders for enabling the blocking of specific addresses. Give the email address from which you don’t want to get emails.
- Select the Delete Mail from Blocked Senders option below the Blocked Mail Actions by scrolling down. Click on OK to finish the process.