Can Send Email But email not receiving?
Can Send Email But email not receiving? Fix @ Louisiana
If you can send email but can’t receive any email that means there can be several likely causes to Investigate. These includes email quota issue, your DNS server setting and email setting. If your C-panel has exceeded its disk quota, it can also be a reason for email not receiving.
IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO FIND THE PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THESE AND STILL HAVING PROBLEM
Call the roadrunner support @ 1-855-785-2511
Investigate why is email not receiving?
If your incoming email working and suddenly stop working, the error is probably in one of the followings
- Email account exceeded over quota
- C panel exceeded over quota
If your email has never worked on this server, the error is probably in one of the followings
- DNS configuration setting
- Email client setting.
Test your email account quota:
- Send an email to the account which is not receiving email. If the mailbox is full, you will receive a bounce back the email saying disc space is exceeded its limit.
- Go to C panel and click the email account directly. Check and make sure the usage has not exceeded the limit provided to the questioning email account.
Test your C-panel quota:
Another possible cause is C panel exceeded its provided disc space. To check this
Note: This applies only to C Panel settings under WHM in Reseller, VPS or Linux Dedicated Server environments.
- Login WHM.
- Check the account information provided in the left menu.
- Click Show account over quota.
There is also some common problem involving DNS server due to which email are not receiving. Like Propagation, Incorrect DNS, Mail server settings, etc.
If anyone is having such problem contact your IT department or Call roadrunner support @ 1-855-785-2511